Skip to main content

Take Pills Die - 08.01.18 Terrorist [tpd087]

Audio Preview

audio
Take Pills Die - 08.01.18 Terrorist [tpd087]

Published January 18, 2008

Some ambient / drone, hiphop, house, and experimental electronic other tracks. Random. This is an ongoing sonic journal. I just do what I feel at the time. Do what works. ..Society Is Sorcery... A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. I love you all so much! Even you. is me. What else is there? we. Thank You :)

please support take pills die records, buy this album in Take Pills Die - 08.01.18 Terrorist [tpd087]

Trash Avalanche? Consumer Cults? Energy Crisis? Watch this short video now or die!

Play all day. If it's fun, you won. If you're not with me, you're with me. Best life ever!

Take Pills Die Records Podcast!
.... Subscribe to MP3 Podcast.

IDM, Ambient, Avant Garde, Experimental Electronic Music. Take Pills Die Records. Quit Your Job And Get A Life! http://takepillsdie.blogspot.com

Run time 52:00

Notes

tpd087large.jpg

[tpd087] Take Pills Die - 08.01.18 Terrorist

Track Listing:

01_Landmime
02_Partesticle
03_Mengis
04_Untitladd
05_Angulard
06_Zzivky_Skymalade
07_Amacorix
08_DECMA
09_Umbreelumba
10_Srla
11_Upmo
12_Thumbdit

Available formats: Ogg, Mp3, Flac
Author: Andrew Cauthen

comment
Reviews

Reviewer: splue - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - May 28, 2011
Subject: track 3
sounds like my life right now

thx!
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 176
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 249
favorite 0
comment 2
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews )
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 11,486
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 1,354
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 363
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 1,188
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 11,029
favorite 1
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 10,396
favorite 1
comment 2
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews )
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 102